10 Titles for a Christian Blogging BookFebruary 20, 2005
Some terrific, talented people are writing books on blogging, especially the use of blogs in the corporate world - Robert Scoble together with Shel Israel and Jeremy Wright, to name a few. As I mentioned previously, the Christian blogosphere has already created private-label blogrolls and even conferences. So, I am confident that before you know it, there will be Christian blogging books!
Before the first contract is signed, let's go ahead and document the best possible titles.
Top 10 Titles for a Christian Blogging Book
10. Come, I Will Make You Bloggers of Men
9. The Emergent Blog
8. The Blog Testament
7. The 10 Commandments of Blogging
6. Onward Christian Bloggers
5. Sunday Blogging Sunday
4. Mathew, Mark, Luke . . . Scoble? Finding your next evangelist online!
3. The Purpose Driven Blog
2. I Could Blog of Your Love Forever
And the #1 Christian Blogging Book Title
1. What Would Jesus Blog?